Friday, April 29, 2011

The sky might fall but I'm not worried at all

I'm so happy that it is finally spring.  It's definitely my favorite season.  I love it when all the trees start getting their leaves back and everything gets green again and looks alive.

I especially love spring because I can go for walks outside.  That's my favorite thing to do when the weather is nice.  I like going for walks with other people and just talking about anything that pops into my head.  To me there is nothing better than being outside when it's beautiful and just living life.  I know that I'm always in a better mood when the weather is nice, especially after all the nasty winter snow and cold.

Just the other day I went for a walk by myself.  It was on wednesday.  The whole time it looked like it was about to start raining at any minute.  A couple of times during my walk I thought about how much it would suck if it just started pouring rain on me because I was a pretty far distance from my dorm room.  But then a little part of me actually wanted it to start raining for some reason.  I don't know, it was just a random thought.  But anyways, going for walks is how I clear my head.  That's why winter sucks when it's cold and snowing outside.  I mean I could go outside then but that would just not be enjoyable obviously ha.   Whenever I walk by myself I sort everything out in my head that's been bothering me.  It's like the one time when I actually like being alone with my own thoughts.  Usually whenever I have extra time to myself and I start thinking about things I just get really sad for some reason.  But when I'm out in the nice weather it just seems like nothing is ever that bad.  I don't even know why but it just puts me in a good mood.

Maybe it's relaxing to me to go on walks in the spring weather because it helps calm all my stress and I feel like spring quarter is always the worst for stress with school because I'm just ready to be done with it all for a little while at this point.  I remember the first time I went for a walk in the spring last year.  I don't really want to talk about the details but I guess I'm just sentimental about some things and I wish I could go back to that time.  But that's another story for a different time I guess.

Now only if all this rain nonsense would go away maybe I could actually go for another walk!!

Love me or hate me,
Molly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment