Monday, April 25, 2011

All the crazy shit I did tonight, those would be the best memories

So I should be studying for my dynamics quiz that I have tomorrow, but since I'm me, we all know that I lack any kind of focus when it comes to studying.  So I'll write this instead ha.

I love doing spontaneously crazy things with my friends.  Unplanned activities and adventures are definitely the best.  Whenever Lindsey, my roommate, and I aren't planning on doing anything or going anywhere sometimes we just decide to go do something out of the blue.  Like whenever we go out on tuesday or do silly things during the week.  We never plan them out and half the time we don't know where we're going to go until 10 minutes before we do it.  And those nights are always the best because they are unplanned and then the silliest things end up happening.

As an example as to why planning things never goes in our favor, here's an example.  So one saturday night Linds and I had plans to go over to my big's apartment for an "enjoyable" evening.  Before we went over, we decided to make a list of all these silly things we wanted to do that night after we planned on leaving my big's.  The list contained stupid stuff like "hold a stranger's hand" and for lindsey, "dance sexily with a sexy man" (holding hands with a stranger was actually completed by Lindsey, yay! haha).  Well, long story short, we never quite made it to other places outside of my big's apartment and the night was just really stupid and ended, well, not so great for the both of us (although we did have quite a good time at Jill and Nikki's!).

We had all these wonderful ideas of things we wanted to do that night but we never ended up completing even half the list.  I guess there were other factors that got in the way of us finishing the list, surprising, right? haha.

Well, what I am trying to say is that even though planning out nights is fun and gives you something to look forward, I would have to say that in my opinion, it is more fun to just see what happens.  It's also way more fun to wear silly outfits instead of trying to dress up and impress everyone.  Lindsey and I end up wearing old t-shirts and look like a mess when we go out and have the most fun.  Like the time Linds wore her shirt from our ketchup and mustard halloween costumes that just said "ketchup" across the front and I wore a shirt that said "math league" or something like that in the corner.   Just silly stuff like that makes for the best memories :)

So if you would like to have awesome fun like Lindsey and I have all the time, may I suggest living minute to minute instead of day by day, even if just once.  Who knows what silliness you might get into, at least if you're anything like us!

Love me or hate me,
Molly :)

1 comment: