Thursday, April 21, 2011

allow me to re-introduce myself

So I decided to start a blog.  I'm not really sure who will take the time to read this, but that's irrelevant.  I made this for me so I can organize my thoughts and for anyone else who would like to read about it.  The hardest part about this was not what I was going to write about, but as dumb as it sounds, I had the hardest time thinking of a name for my blog.  The only title I could come up with was just "Molly".  Every other possibility for a title sounded like it came out of some 16 year old's mopey diary.  But that's besides the point.  For this first post I just wanted to talk about my outlook I am currently taking on life.  Ha. 

I feel that I am the most eclectic and random person ever.  If you've ever looked at the movies I own, well that's just one example of me making no sort of sense because they are so random.  If I were to write down a list of all the words I would use to describe myself none of the words would fit cohesively together to form an accurate picture of me as a person.  The only word that would actually describe me is "Molly".  If you ask me what I'm going to be doing next week, I'll probably tell you I don't even know what I'm doing in the next 5 hours, let alone next week.  The only thing I know for sure is that I strongly believe that God has planned my whole life for me before I was even born and what ever happens is how it has already been planned to happen.  I live in the present and feel apathetic about the past and the future.  I'm not a glass half-full or half-empty kind of person because it just doesn't matter.  All I know is that there's something in that glass and I don't really care how much is there.  Because in the long term, it's all the same.

In short, I would just like everyone out there who is reading this to understand a little bit more about me.  My name is Molly and whatever happens, happens.  So sit back, relax and let all that shit hit one shoulder and roll off the other because it doesn't matter :)

Love me or hate me,
Molly :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww Molly! I love your blog!
    I laughed at your glass empty/half full comment. I soo get that!
    I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is legit. Molly is unique and keeps it real!

    ReplyDelete