Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here We Lay Again...Riding Phone Lines

Blahhhh so I haven't written a blog post in forevskisss cause of stupid school.  Yuck.  But now I'm done til next fall so that's nice for now :)  Anywho, I don't really know what to write about so I guess I'll just write about something that I've been thinking about a lot lately.

If you ask me what I think the best quality to look for in a guy, (or even friends for that matter) I would hands down have to say being able to talk to them and have great conversations.  Yeah, sure it's just lovely if they are super good looking but if they can't even hold a conversation with you then what's the point.  Plus at some point in every person's life you get old and gross and then what do you have left if you can't even talk with someone??  The best people in my life are the ones I can talk to all day long and never run out of things to say or talk about.

I'm not saying that every conversation is a deep, meaningful, "let's figure out the secret to life" conversation.  Because obviously they aren't like that.  But I just love having someone there to always chat with when I want to talk to a friend.  If you know me at all then you know that I text literally all the time and I always have my phone.  So I really appreciate all the people in my life that I constantly text just to chat with like literally everyday.  And I'm also sorry if it gets annoying :/ lol  I also very much enjoy just sitting around with my closest friends and just talking forever.  Late night talks are the absolute best, that's for sure :)

So I guess what I'm saying in this post (sorry if this one is boring!) is that I really do appreciate all my friends that are always willing to talk to me and listen to me even when it seems like I have nothing great to say at all.   It's what builds any relationship and is super important to me so I thank each and every one of you.  You all know who you are ;)

Love me or hate me,
Molly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment